Fee Structure 2019 - 2020
For everything you need to know, we have you covered
|Year Group||Tution Fee||Term 1
Terms and Conditions
Due dates for payment of fees : Terms One : 15th August 2019, Terms Two : 1st December 2019; Terms Three : 1st March 2020.
2) Credit Card
3) Cheques should be made in favor of Star International School
4) Wire Transfer to
Account Name : Star International School
Account No : 1022-025237-001
IBAN No : AE42 0460 0010 2202 5237 001
Bank Name : United Arab Bank
Branch Name : King Faisal Street Branch, Sharjah
Swift Code : UARBAEAA
Please send us the transfer advice to enable us to follow up on your payments.
1) Registration Fee of AED 500/- is collected for all year groups for all new enrolments . This is one-off payment, non-refundable and non-redeemable from the tuition fees
2) Two Post-dated cheques for the 2nd and 3rd terms must be paid to the school along with the cash/credit Card payment, the cheque will be kept as security deposits and should be collected before the cheque date. These cheques will be deposited on the due date if the parents fail to pay cash.
3) Kindly note that the failure to pay the fees on time could result in the removal from the roll / loss of your child’s place. Please contact the Accounts immediately if you are facing any difficulty with meeting the payment deadlines.
4) A Re-Registration fee ( 10% of tution fee ) is collected during the second term of every school year as a deposit to confirm reservation of a place for the next academic year. Failure to pay the fee must jeopardize your children’s place. This fee is non-refundable but redeemable against the 1st term fees of next Academic year.
5) Cheques being returned by the bank for any reason will incur an administrative fee of AED 250/- and cash only will be accepted from such parents in the future. It is the Cheque holder’s responsibility to ensure that the cheque has been signed and filled out correctly. The school will not accept responsibility for any returned cheque please keep record of your cheques issued and make sure that the amount of the cheque is covered by your account balance
6) The School will not hold cheques for any reason. All cheques will be deposited into the school account on time. In case the parents wants the school to hold the cheque for any reason, A written Approval from the principal must be obtained and period of holding the cheque should not exceed more than two weeks
7) In the case of a cheque being retrieved by the parents for any reason, an administration fee of AED 50 will be charged. Parents must inform the Accounts office one weak prior to the date of the cheque.
8) Parents who pay the fees for the whole year at the beginning of the academic year will get a special discount of Dhs.500 from the entire amount.
Please see the school policies regarding the Discount, Late Admission and Tuition Refund. It Will be effective from 1st September 2018
If more than one child takes admission from a family of the same parents, then the second child gets 10% discount, third child onwards will get 20%.
Sibling / Company discount will be applicable for the lowest fees with following conditions :
1. The sibling / Company discount is applicable only if term I is fully paid and two PDC’s are submitted on or before 30th Aug 2019
2. The Sibling / Company discount is to be reflected on the last installment payment. If any of the payments are late, discount will be revoked.
3. If the cheque is dis honored due to insufficient fund, the discount will be revoked.
4. The discount will not be eligible for late admission students and it will be applicable only from the beginning of ensuring academic year.
5. The student will not be entitled to avail more than one discount
6. Please check with the accountant regarding the companies that are eligible for special discount. A Valid id/letter from the company must be provided to avail this discount
Tuition Refund Policy
As per KHDA fee Framework
Late Admission fee Policy From August 2019
Pupils enrolling in SIS during the months of September & October will be required to pay full Tuition Fees, those enrolling on or after 1st November will be billed as follows. For entry during the months of :
November – 90% of Annual Tuition fees are payable
December – 80% of Annual Tuition fees are payable
January – 70% of Annual Tuition fees are payable
February – 60% of Annual Tuition fees are payable
March – 50% of Annual Tuition fees are payable
April – 40% of Annual Tuition fees are payable
May to June – 30% of Annual Tuition fees are payable.
All Misc. fees will be payable irrespective of the term/month of admission.
Notes : All fee cheque payments are mandatory with new Central Bank Security Features
|1.00pm||End of the day (Foundation Stage)|
|2.30pm||End of the day (Primary and Secondary)|
When the doors open at 7.20am, FS1 parents are welcome to take their child to their classroom to settle down. The class teacher will meet children in the classroom; if you wish to meet or chat with the class teacher and it will take longer than a quick couple of sentences then please leave until the end of the day. The class teacher can then chat with you in more detail and offer quality time to you. Parents with children in FS2 to Year 11, please allow children to go to classrooms independently. At the end of the day, children are collected from their classrooms or meeting point. If you are running late, please contact reception so that a message can be given to the class teacher.
|7.40am||Welcome to Classroom|
|7.55am||National Anthem and Registration for ALL children.|
|10.10am||Snack and Playtime|
|1.00pm||End of the school day. Please note, ECAs are NOT offered to children in FS|
|7.40am||Welcome to Classroom|
|7.55am||National Anthem and Registration|
|8.00am||Session 1 Begins|
|9:50am||Snack and Playtime – Cereal Bar or Fruit only|
|12:00pm||Lunch and Playtime|
|2.30pm||School activities/PSHE/ Moral Education|
|2:45pm||End of school|